Monday, September 13, 2021

Advertising request to olakoenig.blogspot.com

Greetings!

I'm preparing a massive promotion campaign for our website and as a part of preparations, I came across your site. It looks professional and reliable. A great catch!
I hope you offer paid opportunities because I'm greatly interested.

What are the prices for all the kinds and terms of advertising you offer?
We are ready to write high-quality content relevant to your audience, we just insert a link. (the article will be not  promotional).

I'm interested in:
• guest post
• link insertion (in the existing article)
• Homepage link
• banner
Could you specify the price for permanent term or per month?

And in case there are some other online platforms for advertising at your disposal, please let me know. I will consider them with great pleasure.

Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment